We are looking for reliable, fun and independent Brand Ambassadors to showcase our products at various liquor stores, pubs, and events.
Responsibilities of the Big Rock Brand Representative:
- Staffing and maintaining the tasting room and retail space at the Brewery as well as the Brew Pub in Liberty Village
- Assist with set up, execution and tear down at festivals and events as required
- Promote the Big Rock brand through memorable customer experiences
- Be able to explain and discuss the brewing process as well as the many different styles of beers
- Be SmartServe certified
- 1 year of serving experience
- Experience in the beer industry would be considered an asset
- Experience working events as a brand representative or serving alcohol at events would be considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outgoing, Customer Service Skills
- Have the ability to work successfully as an individual and a team contributor
- Have an interest in furthering their knowledge about beer and the brewing process
- Have a flexible schedule, be willing to do some travel
- Drivers licence/access to a vehicle preferred
- Be able to lift 75kg
A little about us...
Founded in 1985 by Ed McNally, a retired lawyer and barley farmer who had a vision to create a craft brewery long before there was even such a term, we are now proud to have breweries in Vancouver, Calgary and Ontario – making us one of Canada’s largest, independent, true craft brewers. Dedicated to brewing quality craft beer and growing the communities we are a part of, our Brewmasters make beer with skill and imagination, utilizing local ingredients and innovative processes, all rooted in Ed’s original passion for excellence.
We are always looking to bring passionate supporters of craft beer along with us on our journey. Our team comprises a group of people who have the opportunity to grow their skills and be creative. Our people feel constantly challenged as we strive to expand our horizons, both literally (such as with new bricks and mortar) and figuratively, as we experiment with rare and novel brewing techniques and unusual ingredients.
To apply please submit a resume to email@example.com, please ensure to reference Brand Ambassador Toronto in the subject line.
Competition closes Posting Closing: August 31, 2017.
We thank all candidates for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.