Reporting to the Marketing Manager, Consumer and Communication, The Big Rock National Social Media Specialist is responsible for consumer facing engagement on all applicable social media channels across the country. In a fast moving and high pace environment, this beer fan will build superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap. An expert communicator with a keen ability to tell a story, go to the positive and relate with all types of people online and off, this Big Rocker will play a pivotal role in our growth and expansion across Canada.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing and editorial abilities
- Creative and innovative thinki ng
- Customer focus
- Team work
- Strong working understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (etc.) and design programs
- Networking and relationship building
- Time management, project management skills
- Decision making and judgement, adaptability, flexibility
- Curious nature to find the answers to questions just as important as subject matter expertise.
- Development of day to day social media content (video, photo, copy) and consumer/customer responses on those channels.
- Manage paid and organic social (primarily Facebook, Twitter and Instagram).
- Develop, implement and measure social media based marketing plans for product launches and events sponsorship support.
- Collaborate with marketing and subject matter experts in a timely manner to determine appropriate social media responses.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of social media programs and communicate results back to the business.
- Manage and educate the growing Big Rock Social Media Team voice (sales force, brewers, Big Rockers).
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO.
- Build community relations by attending various events.
- Build cross-functional relationships with other areas of the business in order to create regionally relevant communication to our end consumer.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Communications, Marketing, Business or Public Relations experience.
- BS degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English or a related discipline
- Fast-paced environment
- Ability to attend and conduct presentations.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Ability to respond quickly to social media as needed
- Evenings, weekends and overtime as required.
All interested candidates should forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, August 4, 2017
We thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.