Hello Future Big Rockers!
Do you want to work with one of the largest Craft Breweries in Canada?!
Our Big Rock Urban restaurant is looking to hire PT Servers who go hoppy over craft beer and enjoy working on one of the best teams in the city. We are looking for servers who have open availability, are positive and upbeat with a love for all things beer!
A little about us…..
Founded in 1985 by Ed McNally, a retired lawyer and barley farmer who had a vision to create a craft brewery long before there was even such a term, we are now proud to have breweries in Vancouver, Calgary and Ontario – making us one of Canada’s largest, independent, true craft brewers. Dedicated to brewing quality craft beer and growing the communities we are a part of, our Brewmasters make beer with skill and imagination, utilizing local ingredients and innovative processes, all rooted in Ed’s original passion for excellence.
We are always looking to bring passionate supporters of craft beer along with us on our journey. Our team comprises a group of people who have the opportunity to grow their skills and be creative. Our people feel constantly challenged as we strive to expand our horizons, both literally (such as with new bricks and mortar) and figuratively, as we experiment with rare and novel brewing techniques and unusual ingredients.
- Customer Focus
- Friendly and Approachable
- Accountability and Dependability
- Quality Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Ethics and Integrity
- High Energy
- Ability to Manage Stress
- Flexibility and Adaptability
• Taking and recording all food & beverage orders
• Ensuring positive customer experience
• Effectively and efficiently communicate with kitchen
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Serving It Right Certification
- Strong personal sense of style
- Good sense of humour
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving and organizational skills
- Punctual with a strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Ability to “have fun”
- High School diploma or equivalent required
All interested candidates should forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for applying; however please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.