- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 can or bottle of Big Rock Rhine Stone Cowboy Kolsh
- 1/2 cup Big Rock Rhine Stone Cowboy BBQ Hot Sauce (or more, depending on your preference)
- 1 cup water Salt and pepper to taste
- 350g tortilla chips
- 1/2 green onions, sliced
- 2 corn cobs, cooked and kernels cut off (canned corn kernels work too)
- 8 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and diced
Preheat the oven to 350F and season the chicken with salt and pepper. In a large oven-proof saucepan (or dutch oven if you have one), add the seasoned chicken, can of beer, 1/4 cup of BBQ Hot Sauce and cup of water. Place in the oven for about 1 hour, or until the chicken easily shreds. Once cooked, remove the chicken from the liquid and shred using two forks. Toss with the remaining 1/4 cup of BBQ Hot Sauce (or more if you like it saucy and spicy). Set aside.
To build your nachos, place a layer of tortilla chips on a large baking sheet. Top with the chicken, green onions, corn, and tomatoes. Cover all the toppings with a healthy layer of shredded cheese. Repeat with another layer of tortilla chips and toppings until none remain.
Set the oven to broil. Broil the nachos until all the cheese is melted. Serve immediately with guacamole, sour cream and salsa. Serves 6-10