Mental health & suicide prevention, prostate cancer, and testicular cancer – we’re taking them all on.
MOVEMBER? WHAT’S THAT?
Movember takes place every November and is the leading charity changing the face of men’s health. Looking at mental health through a male lens, Movember focuses on prevention, early intervention, and health promotion. Of what? Mental health & suicide prevention, prostate cancer, and testicular cancer. They, as well us, want to see men living happier, healthier, fuller lives.
OKAY, SO… HOW IS BIG ROCK SUPPORTING MOVEMBER?
We’re raising funds for men’s health through every pint of Trad all Movember long at participating Bars & Restaurants across Canada. The campaign is currently active and will run all November long. Movember and Big Rock will announce the campaign fundraising total on Friday, December 3.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT MOVEMBER?
• Spread the word on social media and through word-of-mouth
• Read about Movember’s past successes and what they’re working towards here
• Follow Movember & Big Rock Brewery on Instagram
• Use and follow the #Trads4Dads hashtag to see who else is enjoying their Trad for a great cause
• Enjoy a pint or two of Traditional Ale at participating bars & restaurants
We’re excited to support this cause and look forward to having you join us. Let’s raise a Trad to keeping our fathers, brothers, and partners healthy & happy!
I HAVE A QUESTION…
Please email your questions to email@example.com.